this hotel in Cascais is now more family friendly
I believe that is possible to do more and better when it comes to serving and responding to families with babies and children. As a baby and family concierge service, I know how is the logistics of traveling with the youngest and know how to guarantee a family trip with no worries and with all the comfort families have at home.
Since july 2021, Sheraton Cascais Resort & Hotel and Let's go baby are united to increase the fun on vacation. Take a look at the Brave Family package by Sheraton Cascais Resort & Hotel which includes, among many other experiences, the teepee tents powered by Let's go baby - a set of tent+mat+toys placed in the room and/or suite that makes the family gateway much more fun.
- teepee tents - normal size for deluxe room & XXL for suites - & toys
- free kids menu for lunch and dinner for children up to 12 years old
- 1 animation movie per day in the room
- free entrance to Brave Kids Club with parental supervision
- 10% on Brave Kids activities and programes upon avaibility
- upgrade to rooms with access to the garden upon avaibility at check-in
- 20% discount at the restaurant (excluding drinks)
the first 2 photographs were kindly provided by Sheraton Cascais Hotel
The teepee tents powered by Let's go baby are also available out of the package - just request a normal size tent to the deluxe rooms or a XXL tent to the suites.
Check all the information regarding the Brave Family Package here and get to know a little bit more about Sheraton's Kids Club. What do you think about the idea?