hotels becoming more and more family friendly
I believe that is possible to do more and better when it comes to serving and responding to families with babies and children. As a baby and family concierge service, I know how is the logistics of traveling with the youngest and know how to guarantee a family trip with no worries and with all the comfort families have at home.
Since july 2021, Sheraton Cascais Hotel and Let's go baby are united to increase the fun on vacation. Take a look at the Brave Family package by Sheraton Cascais Resort which includes, among many other experiences, the teepee tents powered by Let's go baby - a set of tent+mat+toys placed in the room and/or suite that makes the family gateway much more fun.
- teepee tents - normal size for deluxe room & XXL for suites - & toys
- free kids menu for lunch and dinner for children up to 12 years old
- 1 animation movie per day in the room
- free entrance to Brave Kids Club with parental supervision
- 10% on Brave Kids activities and programes upon avaibility
- upgrade to rooms with access to the garden upon avaibility at check-in
- 20% discount at the restaurant (excluding drinks)
the first 2 photographs were kindly provided by Sheraton Cascais Hotel
The teepee tents powered by Let's go baby are also available out of the package - just request a normal size tent to the deluxe rooms or a XXL tent to the suites.
Check all the information regarding the Brave Family Package here and get to know a little bit more about Sheraton's Kids Club.